Synchronized belt is widely used in machine tools, automobiles, detectors, printers, photocopiers, electric tools and household appliances. It combines the advantages of belt transmission, chain transmission and gear transmission. So how exactly is its transmission accuracy? "Rubber Synchronization Belt" and you explore the transmission accuracy of synchronous belt.
Synchronization belt (wheel) itself has no accuracy, but it has a load before and after the motor, it has a precision.
1. In the case of open-loop, the accuracy of synchronous belt transmission can be achieved? What is the accuracy related to?
2. In the case of semi-closed loop, the accuracy of synchronous belt drive can be achieved? What is the accuracy related to?
3. In the case of closed-loop, the accuracy of synchronous belt transmission can be achieved? What is the accuracy related to?
1. When synchronous pulley and synchronous belt constitute single-stage or multi-stage transmission, there is no high accuracy and poor repeatability only from the point of view of the device itself. One reason is that the synchronous belt has elastic deformation, the other is that the accuracy of synchronous pulley is different from that of gear and rack. There are seven or eight levels of accuracy, and there are not many testing items of gear to control its processing accuracy. The cumulative pitch deviation of the wheel will be +0.10~0.15, so the repeatability of the belt wheel drive without feedback can be imagined. Generally, the transmission accuracy can be significantly improved by choosing the best quality synchronous belt, properly tightening the synchronous belt and improving the accuracy of the synchronous wheel. There are two sub-questions to be raised here: Is there any other way to improve the accuracy of synchronous wheels besides buying imports directly? There are several testing items for pulleys. How to test them? Of course, if it is a multi-stage deceleration device, the transmission accuracy decreases because of the existence of transmission ratio I.
2. The so-called semi-closed loop means that the feedback unit is mounted on the motor, and the transmission unit has no feedback, so the accuracy of the equipment depends on the accuracy of the transmission itself and the accuracy of the control system.
3. The situation of synchronous belt transmission equipped with grating ruler: In theory, the grating accuracy and control accuracy can reach as much as possible, and the transmission accuracy can achieve very high accuracy. But in fact, because the synchronous belt is an elastic body after all, it will have "snake-like movement" when it starts, stops and reverses at high speed, which will lead to the fluctuation of the system speed. If the belt is loose, the speed of the system will fluctuate. Point, the machine is twitching. Like the printer is also driven by synchronous belt, but when printing, it avoids the acceleration and deceleration stages, only in the uniform stage of ink-jet, so it can print a good effect, tables, text will not be misplaced, which requires a lot of positioning accuracy or repeatability in general, if it really needs accuracy, synchronous belt is only used as the first stage of transmission, followed by a screw. Gear rack and turbine worm are used to drive the load.