I. Reasons and Methods of Fragility
1. Overload - - - Change the design and increase the size of synchronous belt
2. Overloading due to mechanical accidents - Preventing accidents from happening again
3. Overloading due to excessive impact - changing design or eliminating impact load
4. Small diameter of synchronous pulley - - - change design and use large diameter pulley
5. Belt Bending - Pay Attention to Use
6. The belt runs on the flange - --- adjust the alignment again and check the flange shape again
7. Embedding Foreign Objects--Improving the Environment or Setting up Protective Covers
8. Slight reduction due to core corrosion (steel) - - improvement of environment or modification of aramid fibre rope and stainless steel core
9. Synchronized belt material is not tough enough, a little trauma is easy to break - - - choose the material with better toughness.
10. Speed and displacement speed are faster, resulting in greater force on synchronous belt - - - adjusting speed and displacement speed appropriately
11. Material aging for long-term use - - - periodic replacement of synchronous belt should be planned
12. Synchronization belt is too long or too short / heavy load - - - as far as possible, periodic check and shutdown should be included in the compulsory check items
2. Reasons for easy falling off
1. Synchronization belts are too long and the lengths of the two belts are different.
2. Insufficient tension of tension spring on tension wheel
3. Unlevel guide wheel of large synchronous belt causes downward force of synchronous belt.
4. Long-term running synchronous belt lengthening
1. Choose the appropriate length of belt synchronization and the same two synchronization degrees (specifications/brands)
2. Necessary tensioning spring/adjustment/replacement
3. Adjusting the Level of Synchronized Belt Guide Wheel
4. Cut and reconnect the synchronous belt after long-term operation